One thing I really like about this waterfall is the dark color of the rocks, which makes the water have a dark, rich color. I’ll probably post one or two more from this waterfall soon.
About the Post
Author InformationPosted by: Tim Barnes
Tim has been interested in photography for many years. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Biology and a Master's in Environmental Science. Writing nature articles allows him to combine his interest in photography and nature into one medium.
Post InformationPosted on: March 8, 2012
Posted in: Waterfalls
Comments: Comments Off
This site is an affiliate to Amazon. Click "Disclosure Statement" in the Menu above to read more.
- Topaz Remask 3 February 17, 2011
- Winter in Webb Mountain Park March 3, 2011
- First Photo with my new Lens – Tufted Titmouse February 4, 2012
- Two of the Falls in Enders State Forest December 1, 2011
- The Upper Most Falls in Enders State Forest November 30, 2011
- Another One of the Falls in Enders State Forest November 30, 2011
- Another Enders Falls Photo November 29, 2011
- Enders Falls November 29, 2011
- Gorge at Roaring Brook November 28, 2011
- Stone Wall Across Roaring Brook November 28, 2011
- Roaring Brook November 27, 2011
- Roaring Brook Falls November 27, 2011
- Close-up Photo of Spruce Brook November 26, 2011
- Last Photo of Enders Falls December 1, 2011
- Wadsworth Big Falls December 2, 2011
- Cedar Waxwings in the Backyard December 27, 2013
- Been Busy Improving Photoshop Skills with Kelby Training December 16, 2013
- Cyber Weekend at Kelby Training November 27, 2013
- Why I’m Proud to be an Amateur Photographer November 25, 2013
- Two Photos of White-Breasted Nuthatch November 25, 2013
- Video, Shark Cam, and Pacific Coral Reef Cam from the National Aquarium In Baltimore Maryland November 22, 2013
- My Thoughts on Lightroom 5 November 20, 2013
- New Photos of Waterfall from Indian Wells State Park November 18, 2013
- Swans and Gulls at Indian Wells State Park November 15, 2013
- Smithsonian 2012 Photo Contest Winners November 13, 2013
- Interview with Nature Photographer Kari Post November 11, 2013
- Nikon Small World Photomicrography Contest Winners 11 through 20 November 10, 2013
- National Museum of African Art Exhibit on Photographic Legacy of Eliot Elisofon November 9, 2013
- Autumn Leaves November 8, 2013
- Nature Photo Journal is now on Goggle+ (and my head is starting to spin) November 7, 2013
- Ken E: Any idea when you will have the G13 profile(s) pos...
- Tim Barnes: Thank you!...
- Tim Barnes: Here\'s another link to the Topaz site with more i...
- Tim Barnes: Hi Francis, Here\'s a link to the Topaz Forum tha...
- Francis Lente: I am trying to upload my free Remask 3 update but...
Autumn Beardsley Zoo Birds Book Bridgeport Canon Connecticut Derby DVD Enders Falls Enders State Forest Feature Foliage Goshen Granby Hammonasset HDR Housatonic River Kent Learn and Master Photography Legacy Learning Long Island Sound Madison Milford Monroe Nature Photography Naugatuck State Forest Nik Software Northern Cardinal Park Photography Photos Photoshop Pond Rapids Review Shelton Spring State Forest State Park Stratford Stream Training Waterfall Winter